The first thing you need to do is find where to host your pdf file.
Your Restaurant MENU.
We will suggest you the easiest and most direct way to do this
You can host your in any drive and cloud hosting platform
google drive, onedrive, dropbox, etc.
Share your Google Drive files publicly with no sign in required
1. Select the blue Share button in the top right-hand side of your chosen Drive file.
2. Select > Advanced in the bottom right-hand side, select > Change.
3. You'll see a range of Link Sharing options.
4. Choose > On - public on the web > Choose Save.
5. Click Done.
6. Copy and paste the sharing link in your Lob.ee link block
GET MENURIO.COM AND ADD IN YOUR LINK
Digital catalogues, touchless restaurant menu with QR code. Your restaurant menu, now is online in your customers’ hand.
see here an example and how they use it THE GARDENISTA